The villa’s living space is airy and comfortable with beamed, high ceilings and lighting to suit most moods. There are three sets of French windows which provide abundant light and delightful views. Wi-fi is provided. The villa is also equipped with a DVD player and a flat-screen TV through which you can view both Freeview UK TV and French channels.
The hand-made, teak kitchen units and breakfast bar are marble-topped and the kitchen is equipped with oven, induction hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and microwave. There is a washing machine in the utility room off the bathroom.
Through the intricately carved antique teak door and into the air-conditioned bedroom, a teak four-poster bed with thick, sprung mattress awaits.
The en-suite bathroom takes you on a journey of Asian-spa delight with its rustic private outdoor Balinese-style shower, decorative temple door, and wash basins hewn from volcanic stone, which seem to blend seamlessly with the more traditional luxury of the jacuzzi bath and walk-in shower.
Immediately outside at the front of the villa, the charming lower patio area with barbecue and dining table and chairs awaits, with the choice of a few steps or a ramp up to the large (12m x 6m) saline, solar-heated swimming pool with automatic cover, spacious paved and lawned lounging areas and the teak and coconut-framed dining pavilion with surrounding goldfish pond.
You have exclusive use of the pool area. It is walled on one side and open to the magnificent views of the vineyards and countryside beyond on another. The pavilion is a magical place to sit and enjoy the views or to dine. It has both lighting and power points.
Bath towels, pool towels, kitchen tea towels and bed linen are provided. A complimentary welcome pack is also provided, containing foodstuff and other essential items to make your arrival more comfortable.
The villa has a private car parking space for one car with adjacent external power point.
For more photographs of the villa, please see our ‘Photo Gallery’ page.
Facilities at Le Villa:
- Open-plan sitting room and kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Electric oven
- Induction hob and extractor hood
- Washing machine
- Air-conditioned bedroom with one four-poster bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi bath
- Separate walk-in shower
- Private outdoor shower
- Heated towel rail
- TV (UK Freeview channels and French channels)
- DVD player
- Fibre WIFI
- Mp3-compatible music system
- Bed linen
- Bath towels and pool towels
- Welcome pack on arrival
Exclusive use of:
- Large, solar-heated swimming pool (12m x 6m) with automatic cover
- Dining pavilion with surrounding fish pond, the former equipped with table and chairs
- Lower patio area with barbecue, dining table and chairs
- Upper lawned and paved lounging areas with loungers, table and chairs
- WC and shower adjacent to pool
- Private villa entrance
- Parking space for one car with an adjacent external power point
- Not suitable for children
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking